TalkaboutProblems
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TalkaboutProblems

Talk about Problems

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

singles in Orange free online dating - I want to give u what u want

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sunshine

singles in Orange free online dating  - I want to give u what u want Empty
PostSubject: singles in Orange free online dating - I want to give u what u want   singles in Orange free online dating  - I want to give u what u want Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 3:13 am

singles in Central Coast free online dating - Wake up next to me tomorrow My name is Judith STOWERS
singles in Orange free online dating  - I want to give u what u want Sydney1 singles in Orange free online dating  - I want to give u what u want Sydney2 singles in Orange free online dating  - I want to give u what u want Sydney3 singles in Orange free online dating  - I want to give u what u want Sydney4
i wanna go out to a bar or club to chill out nearby. your age isnt that important as long as you are normal and cool to be around. im a sexy coed who finally lives on her own and want to use my privacy finally! i dont want to buy vip-status here, because i have vip-profile on one of most popular social site so if you are down for fun and cool to be around then write me. Queensland online dating Bunbury online dating Bendigo online dating singles in Tamworth free online dating singles in Melbourne free online dating im a pretty laid back kind of girl just looking for someone special. I work alot so having a guy to talk to would be great. I like my men to be outdoorsman cause they know how to get stuff done Wink sound fun to you? Im looking for casual sex with a guy that is smart and open-minded. And one more thing- Please give me time to read through all the emails I get and I will only contact those I think I can have chemistry with. I want to thank all who do view my ad and take the time to email me:) P.S. Please be SINGLE- married, attached, separated, etc is a TURN OFF and NO DRUGS- also a TURN OFF- sorry but it's just the way it is! I really don't know right now im just looking for someone to spend tmie with in all kinds of ways.It doesn't matter if your marital status I'm open to anything. I really just want a friend with benefits nothing serious. I want something like this: go out to the movies or dinner, or whatever the dater prefers, laugh, have fun. then if all is good we can go to my place or his.... anybody else want the same? I want a guy to play with. Someone who can make me laugh and make me hot at the same time. Someone who will answer my callz after a night of happy hour and mete up in a parkikng lot to talk . Is that u? I like to meet people and take chanmces dont' look back and don't regret, I want to meet someone who likes to write, have fun and will let me make you happy. If you want a cute FWB, write me...
Back to top Go down

singles in Orange free online dating - I want to give u what u want
Page 1 of 1